TERMS & CONDITIONS
JAMIE NICHOLLS MERCHANDISE
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Jamie Nicholls Merchandise on this website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through with Jamie Nicholls Limited and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Jamie Nicholls Limited.
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to UK mainland only.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Jamie Nicholls Limited to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Jamie Nicholls Limited until we accept your order by despatching your order.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order or confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Jamie Nicholls Limited reserves the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Jamie Nicholls Limited will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply.
Returns will be accepted within 1 month of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition in their original packaging with all tags attached.
Your Right to Cancel
• As an EU consumer you have up to 14 days from the day after you receive your order to cancel and return goods you have ordered from us.
• You can cancel your contract for sale of goods from us by contacting
• You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and they must be returned within 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
• If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within 14 days from when we receive the goods back or when we receive proof you have sent the goods back (whichever is earlier).
• We will reimburse all payments received from you, except for the costs arising from delivery. We also may make a deduction from the reimbursement for any ‘diminished value’ of goods e.g. worn clothing.
BURNT CUSTARD MERCHANDISE
Please note, all Jamie Nicholls, Burnt Custard products are purchased directly from Burnt Custard or a Burnt Custard product supplier and all purchases, sales and accountability of the sales, production, design and delivery of these products is with Burnt Custard or the supplier. Prices on this site are correct at time of publication, but may have changed before purchases are made with Burnt Custard or the Supploer. Subject to availability. Suppliers terms & conditions apply. Jamie Nicholls accepts not responsibility for the supply or returns of Burnt Custard products.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
We store information only when you make a purchase or booking, contact us and provide your information for us to contact you.
The information we collect when you register is your first name, surname, contact number and email address so that we can provide services that are specific to you.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
Contact you about your booking, purchases or enquiries.
Any additional contact from us is on an opt in basis only.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
How do we protect your information?
We endeavour to protect your information in the following ways:
we will not request or store information that is excessive for our purposes
we will delete any information about you we hold that is no longer relevant, or within a reasonable period of the date such information becomes no longer necessary for our purposes
we will protect your data against unauthorised use
Receipt of information
You can request, at any time, that we stop using your information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we may collect on the site to enhance your overall experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments
For all sessions, it’s recommend that you arrive at the location of your session or sessions at least 30 minutes before your start time in order to allow plenty of time to change and obtain your equipment if you need to rent some. A meeting point at the venue will be agreed before your visit. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission or terminate a person’s activity without giving a refund, therefore the venue’s terms and conditions must be adhered to at all times. If you are late for your session, we will be unable to continue your coaching over the allotted time, due to other sessions taking place at the venue. In these instances, no refund or transfer will be offered.
Jamie Nicholls Coaching and the venue accepts no responsibility for personal injury, or loss, or damage to personal property which may occur whilst on the venue’s premises or within the Jamie Nicholls Coaching Session.
Gloves, full-length trousers and long-sleeved tops must be worn by everyone taking part in a snow session. It is recommended that clothing is warm and waterproof. Gloves must be waterproof. Appropriate clothing is available for hire at the venue. Gloves and socks can be purchased. Children and adults must be booked into the correct age groups. Snow conditions may vary due to the time of day and the usage of the slope.
Please note: There may be times when an area of the slope is closed or an area is sectioned off to prepare for an event. The venue’s rental equipment cannot be used on freestyle features and therefore for freestyle coaching sessions you must use your own snowboard and bindings. During Flatland sessions where you will not be planning to progress using the freestyle features during any point within the coaching session or free riding time, you are able to rent snowboards, boots and bindings from the venue. The rental of this equipment is included in the cost of your session. At times the venue may change or close features on the slope, Jamie Nicholls Coaching takes no responsibility for the features provided, this includes the build, maintenance and slope conditions surrounding the features. Jamie Nicholls coaching is not responsible for any equipment other persons on the slope including, but not limited to the lifts and the venue’s staff or guests. Your Booking Advanced booking is compulsory for all sessions.
All sessions must be paid for in advance and are non-refundable.
All prices include equipment hire and helmets, however you are welcome to use your own equipment providing it is in good working order. Venue rental equipment cannot be used on freestyle features.
Junior rates are applicable to persons aged 16 years and under.
All prices include VAT at the current rate where applicable. Jamie Nicholls Coaching and the venue reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
No refunds will be given for any session cancelled by you. Depending on the amount of notice we receive the following credits will apply which can be used towards another session, subject to availability.
i) When cancellation is received 48 hours or more prior to the start of your session, a 100% credit towards an alternative session may be offered. Credits are valid for 3 months from the date of cancellation, but re-booked sessions are subject to availability, if there are no sessions appropriate to you within the next 3 months, Jamie Nicholls Coaching will consider whether to arrange for your credit to be valid until a session is available or offer you a refund.
ii) When cancellation is received less than 48 hours, but more than 24 hours prior to the start of your snow activity, a 50% credit towards an alternative session may be offered. Credits are valid for 3 months from the date of cancellation, but re-booked session are subject to availability, if there are no sessions appropriate to you within the next 3 months, Jamie Nicholls Coaching is not obligated to offer any form of credit or refund.
iii) When cancellation is received less than 24 hours prior to the start of your session, no credit or refund will be offered. If you are unable to attend your session, Jamie Nicholls Coaching will accept you supplying a replacement provided that:
i) The replacement is at the same snowboarding level as you. ii) The replacement is in the correct age range for the type of lesson.
If cancellation by you is due to serious illness or injury, a full credit will be considered if a relevant doctor’s certificate is submitted and notice of cancellation is received prior to the start of your session. If for any reason Jamie Nicholls Coaching or the venue has to cancel your session, a 100% credit towards an alternative session or a full refund will be given. Jamie Nicholls Coaching or the venue will not be liable for any compensation or costs incurred by you as a result of cancellation.
Jamie Nicholls Coaching and the venue deem that the wearing of helmets is compulsory for:
All children aged 16 years and under whilst undertaking any session.
All adults (17 years and over) participating in a coaching session.
Any adults or juniors participating in freestyle activities
Helmet hire is included within the price of your session. The venue and Jamie Nicholls Coaching is committed to maintaining a safe environment for all. It is of paramount importance that health and safety procedures are adhered to, ensuring the venues experience is as good as possible.
If you would like to see a copy of the venue or Jamie Nicholls Coaching Public Liability Letter please request a copy.
Fitness Code You are advised that these sessions can be strenuous and that you need to be reasonably fit.
Please inform us of any medical condition that may affect your fitness to take part.
If you are in any doubt of your fitness to take part then please consult your doctor, especially if you have an existing injury, suffer from epilepsy or a cardiovascular or respiratory disorder, or if you are seriously overweight for your height.
If you are pregnant we would advise you not to take part in any snow activities.
Slope code of conduct
Only qualified instructors or coaches are permitted to teach. For the safety of all the venue’s guests, all Jamie Nicholls Coaching snowboarders must be able to meet the following standards:
Control speed and direction.
Perform controlled linked turns and stop when required.
Use the Poma button lifts unassisted.
You will be asked to sign this document as a declaration to confirm that you or the beneficiary meet the required minimum standards. Children 16 years and under require a responsible adult to sign this declaration. Children under 11 years taking part in any session must have a responsible adult on site at all times.
Always give way to skiers/snowboarders below you and choose a route past as to not endanger or alarm them.
Leave plenty of space when overtaking.
Look up and down the slope before starting or entering the slope.
Always stop in a clear and visible place or, preferably, at the side of the slope. When climbing up or down the slope, always keep to the side.
Respect all signage
In the event of an accident everybody is duty bound to assist and witnesses must provide relevant information regarding any accident.
Jamie Nicholls Coaching or the venue reserves the right to ask you to leave the slope if you are deemed, by an employee of the venue or Jamie Nicholls Coaching, not to be abiding by the Code of Conduct or meeting the minimum standard. In such cases, no refund will be given.
All slope users must be able to meet the minimum standards for recreational slope use. These are; control speed and direction, linked turns, stop and to use the button lift unassisted.
If you cannot meet the minimum standards for recreational slope use
If in doubt, please enquire before your session.
Jamie Nicholls Coaching and the venue is not responsible for the damage, loss or theft of any property during your visit. Any lost property found on site is logged and recorded. Call the venue on 0844 770 7227 for any queries regarding lost goods. We and the venue are not responsible for any items left on the premises. If we find anything, the venue will keep it for 4 weeks, after which time the venue will hand any items over to a local charity shop. Please sign to agree to the terms and conditions above and declare that you or the beneficiary meet the minimum standard required to take part in these sessions.